Hyaluronan NAG Liposomes
Stimulates internal formation and supplies of hyaluronic acid
- Increases elasticity and moisture levels
- Supports enzyme activity
- Supports for collagen and elastin
- Plumping and smoothing
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Plumping, smoothing and wrinkle reducing effects
- Stimulates the endogenous formation of hyaluronic acid
- Tyrosinase inhibitor interfering with the formation of melanin
N-Acetyl-glucosamine (NAG), highly dosed hyaluronic acid (hyaluronan) and phosphatidylcholine.
N-Acetyl-glucosamine (NAG) is a naturally occurring, physiological compound that invokes the formation and production of your own hyaluronic acid. It’s an aqueous gel-like serum that simultaneously provides and enhances moisture retention in the skin.
Apply sparingly to freshly cleansed skin after the application of your prescribed corrective tonic. Alternatively, it can be selected as an additive for a customised DMS Base Cream or bespoke serum uniquely formulated by your dermaviduals skin treatment therapist.